The black LFV5 Series TH-47LFV5U 47" Full HD Widescreen Direct LED-Backlit IPS Video Wall Display from Panasonic features a super-narrow bezel for seamless multi-screen layouts. The bezel-to-bezel joints are only 0.19" (0.49 cm) in thickness, because of which the screen borders can barely be seen in large-screen configurations. The display is built with pre-calibrated uniformity for multi-screen usage so that installation is simple and fast.
The display features an IPS panel that has a wide viewing angle of 178°, so colors don't change when the image is viewed from right or left angles. Information can be accurately displayed to groups of people in large areas, like public spaces. The direct-lit LED backlight helps maintain optimum black levels in dark areas while bright areas are displayed more brightly to achieve a high level of contrast.
The anti-glare layer scatters light reflected from the sun or illumination to reduce glare. This provides greater visibility, thereby making this display suitable for surveillance stations high-traffic areas such as airports, museums, and retail stores.
The use of a highly durable panel and electronic components allows for continuous 24-hour operation. A built-in cooling fan automatically operates (when set to Auto) depending on the temperature. This prevents overheating in the upper screens of a multi-screen installation, which are easily subject to heating.
The Multi-Display function enlarges images up to five times their original size, both vertically and horizontally. It enlarges images by the same zoom ratio in both vertical and horizontal directions, such as 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x4 and 5 x 5, or by different ratios in order to effectively use vertically or horizontally elongated spaces. LCD display versatility can be further enhanced by freely selecting the zoom ratio to match the installation space.
- Video Wall Sizes to Match the Installation Location
- The video wall size can be customized to match the installation location. For example, a 2 x 2 configuration would yield a combined display size of 94". Likewise, a 3 x 3 configuration would yield a 141" video wall.
- Video Signals for up to 10 Displays and Control Signals for up to 25 Displays
- The terminal board of the monitor is equipped with DVI-I and serial output terminals. DVI signals for up to 10 displays and serial signals for up to 25 displays can be transmitted via a daisy chain connection. This enables a multi-screen system to be configured using only displays and video sources without the need of a video splitter. Using a Remote Control Kit (sold separately), up to 25 displays can be operated with a single remote control. 1
- Super Narrow Bezel for Seamless Large-Screen Layouts
- The super-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 0.19" (0.49 cm) wide for video wall installations. Even in large-screen configurations, the screen borders can barely be seen, so images appear more natural.
- Anti-Glare Layer to Suppress Ambient Light Reflection
- The anti-glare layer reduces glare by scattering the light reflected from the sun or illumination, thereby enhancing the visibility of text and images.
- Direct-Lit LED Backlight
- Optimum black levels are maintained in dark areas while bright areas are displayed more brightly to achieve a high level of contrast.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Screen Size (Diagonal) 46.9" (119.2 cm) Effective Screen Size 40.9 x 23.0" (104.0 x 58.5 cm) Panel Type IPS Backlight Type Direct LED Aspect Ratio (Widescreen) 16:9 Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels Brightness 500 cd/m2 (typical) Contrast Ratio 1400:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio 500000:1 Response Time (GtG) 12 ms Panel Life
Approximately 60,000 hours 1
An approximate time until the panel brightness decreases to half of the original value.
Video Inputs Composite 1 x BNC; 1 Vpp (75 Ω)HDMI 1 x HDMI Type AComponent 1 x BNC (set)Y: 1 Vpp (75 Ω); Pb: 0.7 Vpp (75 Ω); Pr: 0.7 Vpp (75 Ω)DVI-D Input 1 x 24-pin DVI-DVGA 1 x 15-pin mini D-Sub (female)RGB: 0.7 Vpp (75 Ω); H/CS/V: TTL (2.2 kΩ); SOG: 1 Vpp (75 Ω) Speaker Out 20 W (10 W + 10 W) Multi-Screen Display Yes (N x M, up to 5 x 5) Daisy Chain Capability
Yes (DVI, maximum 10 displays) 2Please Note: HDCP is supported for up to 8 displays.
Daisy Chain Remote Daisy Chain: Yes (DVI, up to 25 displays) Serial Control Daisy Chain: Yes (up to 25 displays) Orientation Landscape / Portrait Operating Time
24 hours a day, 7 days a week 3Please Note: A moving image is recommended to be displayed to prevent image retention caused by displaying a still picture for a long time. The image retention gradually disappears by displaying moving images.close
VESA Pattern 400 x 400 mm; Installed by M6 screws; Screw hole depth 0.57" (1.45 cm) Bezel Width Left/Top: 0.12" (0.32 cm)Right/Bottom: 0.07" (0.17 cm)Multi-Monitor Bezel-to-Bezel: 0.19" (0.49 cm) Dimensions (W x H x D) 41.2 x 23.3 x 4.3" (104.5 x 59.0 x 10.9 cm) Weight Approximately Approximately 55.1 lb (25.0 kg)