The Panasonic EJ-MDA32U-K 32" 3D LCD Medical Monitor accepts multiple sources at once and displays 2D and 3D images simultaneously. The monitor features Xpol's circular polarizing system, which in contrast to linear polarizing solutions maintains a stereoscopic effect even when the viewer's head is tilted to the left or right. Several people can thus view the 3D output on the screen at the same time. The monitor is fully compliant with medical equipment standards.
- Natural-Like 3D Effect
- Excellent 3D effect and image quality are best suitable for endoscopic surgery allowing quick recognition of affected areas and smooth saturation for procedures. Bright flicker-free images through lightweight 3D glasses (sold separately) greatly reduce 3D related nausea and eye fatigue. Fine adjustment of 3D effect is possible with included parallax adjustment function.
- Sharp Image Quality
- Advanced IPS (In-Plane-Switching) technology allows accurate color reproduction and consistent performance not affected by environment of usage, which improves efficiency in operation procedures in combination with better visibility with large screen and full-screen display mode function.
- Flexible Switching to 2D
- Panasonic's medical 3D LCD monitor features flexible selection from 2D/3D modes and multiple display modes via OSD, function key, GPI, and RS232C interfaces.
- 3D Feature
- Technology: Passive 3D with Xpol polarization filter
- Compatible 3D input format: Side-by-Side, Line-by-Line, Top & Bottom, Dual Stream
- 3D input terminal: HD-SDI / DVI-D
- 3D function: odd/even line selection / parallax adjustment
- 3D displayable input signals: 1080/60p (DVI), 1080/50p (DVI), 1080/30p, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/24PsF, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p
Panel 32" diagonal (81.3 cm) IPS Pro Viewing Area 27.5 x 15.5" (69.8 x 39.3 cm)Aspect Ratio 16:9 Resolution 1920 x 1080 Colors 16.77 million Viewing Angle 178°/178° Brightness 400 nit Contrast Ratio 1000:1 Response Time Rise 8 ms / Fall 6 ms Inputs 2x HD/SD-SDI 1x Composite on BNC 2x DVI-D on 24-pin (input 1 with HDCP, input 2 without HDCP) 1x YPbPr/RGB on 5 BNCs 1x HD15 on 15-pin D-sub 1x RS-232C 9-pin D-sub 1x GPI on 9-pin D-sub 1x S-Video on 4-pin mini DIN Outputs 2x HD/SD-SDI 1x BNC Composite 1x DVI-D on 24-pin without HDCP 1x YPbPr/RGB on 5 BNCs 1x S-Video on 4-pin mini DIN Signal Level HD/SD-SDI: 800 mV ± 10% DVI-D: TMDS single link HD15: R/G/B: 0.7 Vpp HD/VD: TTL YPbPr/RGB: R/G/B: 0.7 Vpp HD/VD: TTL Y: 1 Vpp Pb: 0.7 Vpp Pr: 0.7 Vpp Video: Video 1 Vpp S-Video: Y: 1 Vpp C: 0.286 Vpp (NTSC Burst), 0.3 Vpp (PAL Burst) Frequency Horizontal: 31.4 - 75 kHz, Vertical: 56.2 - 85.1 kHz Dot Clock 25.1 - 162 MHz Mounting VESA 200 x 200 mm Dimensions 30.5 x 18.6 x 4.5" (77.6 x 47.3 x 11.4 cm) Weight 34.2 lb (15.5 kg)