Universal Super Flush, Adjustable Tilt PLASMA and LCD/ LED mount UT-600
Commercial Grade Super Slim/ Flush Adjustable Tilt Plasma, LCD, LED TV Wall mount with Security Bar
SolidMOUNTS universal Tilt UT-600 wall mounts will work with most Flat panel screens from 37" to 70". The super Flush Tilt design is easy to install and remove.
The new UT-600 manufactured from the highest quality extra heavy Guage steel is your new solution for a mounting a flat screen TV on your wall. Easy to install and compatible with over 95% of current screens by major manufacturers.
All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
- Your screen will be only 1.6" from the wall (most other Tilt Mounts are 2.5" to 3" from the wall)
- Adjustable Easy Tilt provides 0° to +15° angle of viewing
- Fits most 37", 40", 42", 46", 50", 55", 58", 60" PLASMA screens
- Fits most 37", 40", 42", 46", 50", 55", 60", 65", 70" LCD/ LED Screens
- Supports up to 175 lbs
- Solid heavy-gauge steel construction
- Easy to install with 32" back plate to support up to 2 studs (most mounts are only 28")
- TV can slide left to right on the 32" back plate, allowing you to center the TV on the wall 5" to 10"
- Dura-Lock™ Theft-Resistant Security Locking Bar System
- Stand and Arm compatible back plate
- Horizontal Level marker for easy installation
- Durable powder-coated finish (black or silver)
- Supports up to 29" (750mm) x 19.5" (500mm) TV back Hole pattern
Compatibility: This universal wall-mount bracket is designed to fit flat-panel plasma and LCD/ LED screens from 37" to 70". The TV can have a maximum weight of 175 pounds. Supports up to 29" (750mm) x 19.5" (500mm) TV Hole pattern.
This mounts will not support Older Pioneer 60" Elite or older panasonic 65" Plasma TV or older Tv units which need Vesa 800 support.
Construction: The bracket is constructed of extra heavy-gauge steel (2.5 mm or 11 Gauge). Most other mounts today are only half the thickness steel.
Mounting: The wall plate must be anchored directly to wall studs using the supplied lag bolts. The slots in the wall plate can accommodate a variety of stud spacing, allowing you to easily mount the TV to wall studs that are 16" or 24" on center. Once the wall plate is anchored to the wall studs and the TV rails (with the TV attached) are hooked onto the wall plate, the TV can slide left to right, allowing you to center the TV on the wall. After the TV is secured, it will be held approximately 1.6" from the wall.
Note: Each TV rail has a top and bottom vertical slot. Each rail can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) from 6-3/4" to 19-1/2".
Since the TV rails can slide on the wall plate, the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can be up to 29".
WHAT'S IN THE PRODUCT'S BOX?
- 32" wide Back Wall plate
- 2 Tilt TV rails, 21" long each
- All necessary Screws for Wood or Concrete installation
- 2 Lock bars